Budget and Salary/ Compensation
C.O.O.R. Intermediate School District
Reports may also be found at www.munetrix.com
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
The following information is required to be posted on our website:
- The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
- Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
- Salaries and Wages
- Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
- Retirement benefits costs
- All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
- Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
(b) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district
(c) Bids solicited for Medical Benefit Plans
(d)The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
(e) The district's written policy governing procurement of supplies, materials, and equipment.
(f) The district's written policy establishing specific categories of reimbursable expenses, as described in section 1254(2) of the revised school code, MCL 380.1254.
(g) Either the district's accounts payable check register for the most recent school fiscal year, or a statement of the total amount of expenses incurred by board members or employees of the district for the most recent school fiscal year.
- The total salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
- The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
- The annual amount spent on lobbying services
- Any deficit elimination plan or enhanced deficit elimination plan
- Identification of all credit cards maintained by the district
- Costs incurred for each instance of out-of-state travel by the school administrator of the district that is fully or partially paid for by the district and the details of each of those instances of out-of-state travel, including at least identification of each individual on the trip, destination, and purpose.
Section 1 - Annual Operating Budget and Subsequent Revisions
Please contact the Superintendent's Office if you would like to review any older budgets.
2016-17 Special Ed. Proposed April 2016
2016-17 Special Ed. Amended March 2017
2016-17 Speical Ed. Final Amendment June 2017
2017-18 Special Ed. Proposed April 2017
2017-18 Special Ed. Proposed June 2017
2016-17 Gen Fund Proposed June 2016
2016-17 Gen Fund Amended March 2017
2016-17 Gen Fund Final Amendment June 2017
2017-18 Gen Fund Proposed April 2017
2017-18 Gen Fund Proposed-revised May 2017
2017-18 Gen Fund Proposed June 2017
Section 2a and 2b - Summary of Expenditures - Expressed in Pie Charts
Section 3 - Listing of the Collective Bargaining Agreements, Health Care Plans, Health Care Bids Solicited, and Audit Report
3a Current Bargaining Agreements
3b Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
3c Audit Report
3d Bids Solicited for Health Care Plans
3e Procurement Policy
3f Reimbursable Expenses
3g Accounts Payable Check Register
Section 4 - Salary and Benefit description of Superintendent and Employees with Salary Exceeding $100,000
Section 5 - Annual Amount Spent on Dues Paid to Associations
Section 6 - Annual Amount Spent on Lobbying or Lobbying Services
Section 7- Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
Section 8- District Credit Card Information
Section 9-District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
COOR ISD Best Practices
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Policy & Procedures
Educator Evaluation System - Postings & Assurances
Superintendent Evaluation Tool
Principal Evaluation Tool
Teacher Evaluation Tool