Current Job Postings:
Please apply online: http://www.indeedjobs.com/coor-intermediate-school-district
Northeast Michigan MiSTEM Regional Director
The MiSTEM Regional Director shall have duties and responsibilities which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the creation of a strategic plan of work for the region, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Grow the common understanding of what STEM means that is inclusive of all stakeholders and ensures all activities are relevant and accessible in the region.
- Support in shaping the statewide vision, strategy, and goals in collaboration with other regional and state-level voices.
- Grant reporting, including the use of reporting within Michigan’s Data Hub
- Coordinating efforts between the MiSTEM Network, Top 10 in 10, and ESSA
Minimum requirement of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s preferred.
Terms of Employment: 93 days for April 9, 2018 – September 30, 2018. 185 days/year
thereafter, including some summer work days.
AMA ESD is an equal employment opportunity/equal educational opportunity agency. The district does not discriminate in its hiring practices.
Transportation/ Bus Drivers and Aides
Bus Drivers can check for job postings at Dean Transportation Jobs Site
The COOR Intermediate School District gives notice that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, height, weight, political belief, religious belief, marital status, or disability in the education programs and activities operated by the District, including employment. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Marc Wills, Director of Special Education, and/or Gregory A. Bush, Superintendent, 11051 N Cut Rd, PO Box 827, Roscommon MI 48653, (989) 275-9555.